Sign Up Bonuses
The same methods of enticing gamers into the hundreds of casinos are the same ones applied to the online platform. There are so many online casinos that offer the same games. The roulette, for example, is offered by over 15 casinos. You as the punter are left wondering where to play the game for the best payout. One way to narrow down your options is through the bonuses they offer.
How the Sign Up Bonus Works
For the no deposit bonus, you will be allowed to play without depositing any money. In some instances, you may get some money from playing. You, however, have to wager the amount you have earned in order to be able to withdraw. A wager is a requirement that has to be met before you can be allowed to withdraw the bonus you will have made.
Types of Sign Up Bonuses
Sign Up bonuses can either come in form of credit or free spins. There are two types of credit roulette sign up bonuses:
- Cashable sign up bonus. These are bonuses that you can withdraw and keep once you have met the wagering requirements required to make a withdrawal.
- Non-cashable sign up bonus. This is a sign up bonus that you can not withdraw. You can wager it, and once you have met the wagering requirements, you are allowed to withdraw the profits you will have made. The amount will, however, not be withdrawn but you will be able to use it anytime you need to. With the little amounts that are given as sign up bonuses, low rolling punters can get to enjoy a whole night of gambling without using any money. That is with amounts as little as £10.
It’s important to always remember that you can not withdraw your bonuses unless you have met the wagering requirements stipulated.
Over the years, various types of roulette have been developed by the provider, Playtech.The game is available as a no download option in some and downloadable in others. Some have even made it accessible via mobile in order to either keep up with competition or to have an edge over other casinos. While there are 15 different kinds of roulette, not all casinos have all the options available on their sites. Some of the roulette offered by the different casinos include:
- European Roulette– The wheel of this type has one zero which makes it easier to win.
- The American Roulette– the wheel here has two zeros and is, therefore, harder than the European Roulette.
- The Betfair Zero Roulette which is offered by the Betfair Casino has no zero on the wheel, and this means that the house does not get an advantage over the gambler.
- The 3D Roulette. The wheel of this type is in 3D
- Multi-wheel Roulette– This one gives you the option of playing on six wheels at a go.
Best Signup Roulette Bonuses by Various Casinos
- Paddy Power
Being the largest casino in Ireland, Paddy power has perfected the Casino Experience it offers its clients. The Casino is known to pay some very special money back payouts as well. Paddy Power offers about 15 roulette games. These are all the available roulette as given by the provider, Playtech. a signup bonus of £5. Once you have signed up, Paddy Power further gives you a welcome bonus of £200 matched but in three installments. However, for you to be able to withdraw the signup bonus, then you will need to turn it 50 times over.
- Sky Vegas
Sky Vegas Casino offers games some of the best games available on its platform. These games are from the many different providers that work to produce the different slots and bingos in the market. This works along with their slogan, Äll the best games, all in one place.” Sky Vegas Casino offers about 13 different kinds of roulette on its site. The signup bonus amount is £10. This is given to every new sign up. This amount can, however, not be withdrawn. Even as you play on and make more wins in the process, the £10 deposit will always remain.
While we all agree that bonuses are amazing and are always on the lookout for deals that will bring forth more profit, it is important that all the clauses are properly read through and understood. Casinos are out to make a profit, and with all the bonuses being thrown around, there is always a catch. The great thing, however, is that all the ëxceptions and other footnotes are usually stated clearly in the terms and conditions section. It is important the conditions are read through and thoroughly understood before investing on a game because of the bonuses they offer.
Researching on the percentage payout made by the casino also goes a long way in determining how much of your investment you will get back. While the amount you receive as payout may not be the exact percentage stated as payout, it will be very close. Remember, the higher the payout percentage, the better the profits you will make.