Double Ball Roulette
Provider Games Marketing, which is situated in London, introduced Double Ball Roulette in 2013. But it was only available in 2014 in Las Vegas casino. The company is the one that manufactures Texas Hold’em Bonus and other popular casinos. This game has been licensed to be played in a selected group of platforms. The online version has the same rules and betting options that you can find in a brick-and-mortar game.
Split Bet - 16 to 1
Street Bet – 5 to 1
Corner Bet – 3 to 1
Five Bet – 5 to 2
Line Bet – 2 to 1
Bets on Red/Black, Even/Odd, Low/High – 3 to 1
What Is Double Ball Roulette?
Double Ball Roulette is one of the variations of roulette. But it has a unique feature: it uses two balls. Even though there are two of them in this game, they don’t smash. It’s possible through the utilization of compressed air. The air pushes the balls from a tube at the same time. Then, the second ball is always behind the first one, although they are turning at the same speed. This type of roulette has a layover system. It’s used in a conventional roulette wheel with a single ball and a size of 32 inches.
People always ask if there’s a possibility that the two balls would land in the same hole. The answer is that it could happen, but the chance is very rare.
This game is identical to the American version. The wheel has 38 holes and they are labeled from 1 to 36. Then, there’s a one zero (0) and a double zero (00). Despite these features, the betting options on the table are the same as in the regular roulette.
When you wager your money on this game, you’ll have better chances of winning than in a regular roulette. Then again, the payment is lower than in a single-wheel, single-ball game. That is if you choose to stake on inside bets. If you opt to gamble on outside options, the payouts are somewhat higher than in the traditional game. That is if the two balls land on the two numbers you have chosen.
Important Features of the Game
- A wheel with double zero.
- Remote control. Players use it to push the balls out of the tube.
- “Double ball jackpot” wagering option. To win it, two balls must land in those numbers that you’ve wagered.
- Stakes on red and black.
What are the Available Betting Features?
- Single or straight. It’s an option allowing you to wager on one number. It includes the one zero and the double zero. The payment is 17:1. You win when one of the balls land on the number you put your money on. The payment is doubled if both of them fall in the chosen number.
- Split. The payment is 8 to 1. In here, you’ll place the chip on the line that divides the two adjacent numbers. Of course, the payment is twice if two balls stopped in one of the numbers you’ve chosen.
- Street. You’ll be paid 5:1 or 10:1 (if two balls settle in one of the selected figures). It includes the numbers in a row.
- Corner. It covers four numbers in a group. Place the chip where these figures meet. It has a small payment of 3:1, and it’s doubled if two balls land in one of those numbers.
- Five. With a payment of 5:2 or 5:1, you place your stake at the end of 0 and 1.
- Line. This option covers six numbers. Place the chip on the line that separates the two rows. The payment is quite low. But it increases if two balls go into one of the chosen numbers.
- Red or black, even or odd, low or high. These options have a payment of 3:1.
- Dozen. It covers 12 numbers.
- Red and black numbers. This one is unique to this game. If one ball lands in a number with a red color and another one settle on a number with a black color, you’ll be paid 1:1.
- Double ball. It has the highest payout. If you’re lucky enough, the two balls will land in the same number you’ve bet.
Some online casinos offer two versions of this game. One is the electronic model. It offers a lot of excitement. But if you want more features, you can choose to play the Liver Dealer mode. In here, you’ll see real tablets, dealers, and streaming photos. Royal Panda offers the live version. The minimum bet here is $0.25, and the maximum wager is $2,000 per turn. If you play the Double ball Roulette for real money, you must deposit real cash. Your first fund will be doubled. Thanks to its welcome bonus. So, if you want to play Double Ball Roulette online, visit our casino reviews page to find the best place to spend time with pleasure!