European Roulette Gold
It’s a first-class casino game originated in France. With its exciting features and the likelihood of taking the huge pot, it became a sought-after game around the world. After it has attracted thousands of players, you can now see multiple versions of it. However, the European variant is still considered as the best one simply because it has “0” in the circle.
1 to 12, 13 to 24, 25 to 36 - 2:1
Any one number - 35:1
Two number combination - 17:1
Three number combination - 11:1
Four number combination - 8:1
Six number combination - 5:1
0, 1, 2, 3 combination - 8:1
What is European Roulette?
It has 37 numbers, from 1 to 36 with one zero. To start playing, a ball is placed on the outside of the wheel. Then, the game starts when you hit the spin button. While it’s turning, the ball goes around before it settles in one of those 37 holes. The number where the ball lands is considered as the winning number.
The players will have to guess where the ball goes in. But how do they can do so? They can choose a variety of figures. They can bet as many as they like for every spin.
In this casino game, players can choose from two types of wagering options. The inside bets would allow taking chances on one or a few numbers. They appear on the interior of the wheel. The outside bets, on the other hand, include the large proportion of the spin.
The Inside Bets Divided Into Six Types:
- Straight-Up. In here, you can gamble on one number. You can place the chip in the center of that number. The payout here is 35 is to 1.
- Split. This option lets you stake your money on two adjacent numbers. You can place the bet on the line that divides the numbers that you want to wager.
- Street. It includes any three numbers in a line. To choose a number, put your bet on the outside line at the end of the row. The payment is 11 to 1.
- Corner. In here, you can stake on a group of four numbers. Place the wager on the corner where these four numbers meet. The payout is 8 to 1.
- Four. Stake on six numbers and position it on the line above the dozen numbers. The payment here is 5 to 1.
The Outside Bets to Choose From:
- Column bet. Your stake is placed on the 2:1 box found at the end of a column. In here, the payout is 2 to 1.
- Dozen. Place your wager on “1st 12,” “2nd 12,” or “3rd 12” box. The payout is still 2 to 1.
- Wager on the color. You can take a risk on all red numbers or black numbers. Place bet either on the red or black box. The payout here is 1:1.
- Stake on an odd or even. Place your stake on either even or odd box. The payout here is 1:1.
- Place money on low or high numbers. The low numbers are from 1 to 18 while the high numbers are from 19 to 36. It has the same payment as taking a chance on an odd or an even.
After a winning number is known, losing chips will be removed from the table. All bets are rewarded. You can place your money again, and the entire process repeats itself. In some games of this kind, players will have to bear with some special rules. But they’re not always present.
If you place an even money on any outside bet options, but the winning number is 0, you’re entitled to the en prison rule. In here, you’ll get 50 percent of the money you gamble, or your overall wager is locked. On the spin, the locked wager is released only if it turns out to be the winning bet. You can receive it but without earning anything. The en prison rule varies alot, depending on the location where you play online European roulette.
This variant is a better option than the American. The reason for this is that the odds of winning are better than the American. As for the strategies, this game is still a game of pure random luck. You can’t predict what number would win from one spin to another. That said, you can use any winning strategies. But you might want to test the Martingale System. This approach encourages players to bet on red/black or odd/even options. Each time you lose, double your bet for the next spin. Or you can follow the Grand Martingale. In here, you’ll still put your bets on red/black or odd/even consistently. However, you’ll need to double your bet and add the amount you have initially wagered.
But before you try these strategies, bear in mind that the game has no winning system because winning it is purely out of luck. However, it’s still fun trying it out and knowing whether or not it’ll improve the odds of winning. You can also play European roulette for real money to be able not only to have fun but win some awards.