Multi Wheel Roulette
It’s an easy game because you only need to pick a number, activate a wheel and be lucky. The fun of a mighty payment makes this game a favorite choice among casino enthusiasts. Online casino manufacturers developed additional wheels so you can triumph multiple times per wager and give you extra excitement . It may have extra turns but its rules are identical to the single variant.
Multi wheel roulette is an exciting game that has a demo version or play for cash online. Although it has one Roulette table, it does come with eight wheels. Its stake options are the same as a regular or single Roulette.
Split Bet - 17 to 1
Street Bet - 11 to 1
Corner Bet - 8 to 1
Four Bet - 8 to 1
Line Bet - 5 to 1
Dozen Bet or Column Bet - 2 to 1
Red/Black, Even/Odd or Low/High Bets - 1 to 1
How to Play Multi Wheel Roulette
You must guess where the ball will land. In this game, different wagering options are on. You can gamble on one number, or you can guess that the number is odd or even. Stakes with fewer numbers will give you high odds of winning.
Make a wager first before you activate the wheel. There are two types of wager, the inner and the outer bets. In an online casino, you control when to start spinning. Listed below are the betting options available in this game.
Inner Wagering Options
- Single. Risk on one number with a payout of 35 to 1.
- Split. Payout here is 17 to one if one of the two adjacent numbers wins.
- Street. It pays 11 to 1, and you can bet on those numbers in a row.
- Corner. In here, you’ll wager on a group of four numbers. The payout is 8 to 1.
- Six Line. Choose this option if you wish to bet on six numbers with a payout of 5 to 1.
Outer Wagering Options
- Columns. It covers one line with 12 numbers. It pays 2 to 1.
- Dozens. Gamble from 1 to 12 or 25 to 36. The payout is 2 to 1.
- Odd/Even. It incorporates all numbers.
- Red/black. It’s a bet that includes all colors. If the ball lands on that color, you win.
The Advantages of a Single Wheel Roulette
- They are the same game with the same rules. However, you’re playing more than one wheel at a time. That is, you’re wagering on six or eight different ones. It increases your chances of winning big. Since it’s a multi-wheel roulette, you can take a risk on multiple wheels at once, thereby, multiplying your winnings. There are different versions of this game. In Microgaming, for example, you’ll have eight of them. Playtech has six.
- Because you can bet on more than one wheel, you’ll pay for every spin. That is, if you place your bet on two of them, you’ll have to double the price. So, if you play online Multi Wheel Roulette on all eight wheels with a $10 for every wheel, your total bets would be $80.
- After making a bet, start spinning the wheel. The result pays out independently. In that case, you’re likely to win on one and lose on another wheel. Once the winning number is determined, any wins will be added to your account balance. You can use it to gamble on another spin.
The game has two automatic play modes. The simple mode lets you choose the number of rounds that you wish to play. The advanced mode, on the other hand, allows you to set up a condition when the game ends. Then again, you’ll need to make a gamble first before you can hit this mode. For every succeeding round, your initial bet will be placed automatically. After placing a stake, click the autoplay button and choose how many rounds (1 to 99) you want to play. If you pick the advanced autoplay mode, you can pick more conditions for the mode. When you choose the “stop on any win,” for example, the game ends if you win. If you want to halt the game after getting a win that’s beyond a particular amount that you set up, then choose the “stop when gain exceeds” option. Other options would include stopping when your balance exceeds, or your balance is small.
How to Win Multi Wheel Roulette
Unfortunately, no particular strategy can make you win in this game. Regardless of your bet, you’re still subject to a 2.7 percent house edge. The game is designed to give players a fair payout. But the inclusion of zero in a European Roulette is what gives it an advantage over an American Roulette. Whatever bet you make, it’ll change your overall casino experience. That is, if you bet on one or two wheels at a time, you may lose twice. However, if you’re lucky enough, you’ll get a huge payout playing Multi Wheel Roulette for real money, If you want to make sure you won’t lose all your money, just take a risk on “odd/even,” or “red/black.” In this way, you may win more often, even though the payment is quite low.