Online Casino with PayPal
Among massive problems players have with online gambling sites is a poor choice of banking options. Most of them offer only basic deposit/withdrawal methods, such as credit cards and bank transfer.
Some big-name casinos also allow gamblers to take advantage of e-wallets like Skrill and Neteller to make money transfers. Some casinos go so far to even allow payments with cryptocurrencies. However, there aren’t too many online casinos that accept PayPal.
But, that’s bound to change for a simple reason – PayPal seems like an ideal option for this purpose. Not only is it a fast and reliable banking method, but it’s also extremely popular among casino players. In fact, 200 million people are using PayPal around the world!
What is PayPal & Why You Ought to Use It?
PayPal came into existence after two American companies merged – Confinity and X.com. You might have heard about the later company, as its founder is Elon Musk, a famous entrepreneur, who’s currently the owner of the space exploration company called SpaceX, as well as an electric-car manufacturer, Tesla.
Launched in December 1998, PayPal is a service that has revolutionized the world of online banking. Its main purpose was to replace traditional paper-based payment methods, such as bank checks and money orders. It’s needless to say that PayPal has already achieved its purpose. Today, it’s one of the most popular banking methods on the planet.
PayPal is currently the main payment option on eBay, featured above all the other available methods, including Visa and MasterCard. It’s a similar situation in many other online marketplaces. It seems that the only part of the internet that’s left for PayPal to overthrow is online gambling.
At the moment, there are too many casinos that accept PayPal as one of their banking methods. However, that’s bound to change in the near future. The reason is that demand is high. The players simply want to use this kind of payment methods!
Why Online Betting with PayPal Should Be Your #1 Option?
PayPal is very easy to use, and that’s the main advantage of it. You can set up an account literally within minutes. Another great thing about it is that it allows the users to send/receive money from one PayPal account to another. You can even connect it to your credit/debit card and upload the funds that way.
Using PayPal as a casino deposit method, the main advantage is that online casino PayPal deposit requests are usually processed instantly. In most cases, the whole process doesn’t last more than just a couple hours.
The last, but not the least important reason why you should make PayPal your number 1 banking choice is that it’s super-secure. Online security is a very serious issue these days, especially when it comes to gambling. The fact is that there are lots of cybercriminals out there looking to rob you of your money. PayPal can prevent that from happening – this payment system guarantees the security of your funds!
How to Make Deposits/Payouts via PayPal?
- Go to the casino cashier and choose the option ‘Deposit’
- Pick PayPal as your preferred deposit method
- You will then be transferred to the PayPal login page, where you’ll need to enter your login credentials
- Once you’ve logged in, it’s time to choose the amount you want to send
- Confirm the transaction and in a few moments’ time, the funds will arrive at your account
Of course, the steps vary, but generally speaking, that’s how it’s done. As you can see, it takes literally a few seconds to deposit the money into your casino account. But, what about payouts? What if you happen to win money by online betting with PayPal? In that case, you may decide to pull out the funds. To do that, simply follow these steps:
- Got to the cashier
- Choose to withdraw your funds
- Pick PayPal as payout method and confirm your decision
Depending on the casino, you might be required to confirm your identity before being able to withdraw the money. Usually, the casino will ask you to send a photocopy of your passport or some other ID document.
Why Play at a PayPal Casino UK?
The mere fact that PayPal is listed as one of the banking methods in the casino means that it’s trustworthy. PayPal is a company that cares about its reputation, which is why they do business only with 100% legit casinos. If a casino has a bad history with its customers or simply seems too shady, PayPal will stay away from it.
Furthermore, each online casino PayPal deposit/withdrawal is monitored by this company. PayPal will keep an eye on it 24/7, making sure that nothing will go wrong. On top of that, PayPal will keep your information classified, ensuring that identity theft cannot happen.
If you’re still not convinced that registering an account at one of the PayPal casinos is the right thing to do, you should know that some of them will reward you with an amazing bonus. Basically, in an attempt to promote this banking method, some casinos have decided to give away lucrative bonuses on each deposit made via PayPal.
For instance, the casino might decide to reward you with a 100% match-deposit bonus or give you a big number of free spins to use on some of their casino games. To be completely sure that you’ll get to claim a PayPal bonus, make sure to go through casino’s F&Q before putting your trust in it.
Online Casinos that Accept PayPal
If you’re having problems finding the best casino that’s PayPal-friendly, we’re going to help you out. Here are a couple of casino operators that feature this banking method:
- LeoVegas – According to the casino itself, this is the fastest online casino in Europe. That might not be entirely true, but the fact is that LeoVegas is a reliable place that takes a proper care of its customers. Otherwise, the casino wouldn’t have PayPal listed as one of the payment methods.
- PartyCasino – This casino has proved its worth so many times over the years. Actually, PartyCasino is one of the oldest online casinos on the planet, having started more than 20 years ago. That’s why it’s not a surprise that PayPal has decided to do business with this casino. If you’re from the UK, you will receive 50 free spins just for signing up to this casino.
- EuroGrand – Here’s another casino with a long history. It’s been around for more than a decade, during which literally millions of players have decided to have some fun playing EuroGrand casino games. If you decide to follow their footsteps, you will be able to upload the money to your account using PayPal. For that, you’ll be rewarded with a 100% first-deposit bonus.
If you don’t feel like playing casino games, but would like to place a bet instead, here’s a list of bookies that accept PayPal:
- Bet365 – the UK-based bookmaker bet365 offers a variety of banking options, including PayPal. A great thing about it is that PayPal deposits are processed immediately, while payouts take no longer than 24 hours.
- Ladbrokes – Here’s another UK bookmaker that accepts PayPal as a deposit method. Same as bet365, Ladbrokes also processes PayPal deposits instantly, while withdrawals take a bit longer.
- Paddy Power – The biggest Irish bookie allows PayPal deposits, which are dealt with instantly. What makes Paddy Power stand out from the crowd is the fact that PayPal withdrawals take between 1 and 4 hours to process.
Using PayPal as a deposit/withdrawal method comes with all kinds of perks – it’s fast, reliable, and very easy to use. Still, security is what matters the most. If you’re using PayPal to send/receive money, you have nothing to worry about that it will get stolen. PayPal guarantees that it won’t happen!
Furthermore, PayPal will not let a shady casino ruin its reputation, which is why you can see the PayPal logo only on sites of casinos and sportsbooks that are 100% legit.