Double Ball Roulette
Games Marketing, which is situated in London, introduced Double Ball Roulette in 2013. But it was only available in 2014 in Las Vegas casino. The company is one of the leading providers of table games (over 50) to online casinos. They partner with 888.com, Evolution Gaming, Playtech, Bwin, Netent, Microgaming and other famous brands in the online casino industry. Games Marketing is the developer of such brand new casino games as Double Ball Roulette™, Texas Hold’em Deluxe™ High Card Flush™ and Heads Up Hold’Em™.
One of their creations, Double Ball Roulette, offers new roulette bets to players, one of them being the payout of 1300 to 1 when both balls hit the same number. Let’s have a closer look at this type of roulette popular with UK bettors.
What Is Double Ball Roulette?
Double Ball Roulette is one of the variations of roulette played in the UK and throughout the world. But it has a unique feature: it uses two balls. Even though there are two of them in this game, they don’t smash. It’s possible through the utilization of compressed air. The air pushes the balls from a tube at the same time. Then, the second ball is always behind the first one, although they are turning at the same speed. This type of roulette has a layover system. It’s used in a conventional roulette wheel with a single ball and a size of 32 inches.
People always ask if there’s a possibility that the two balls would land in the same hole. The answer is that it could happen, but the chance is very rare. This game is identical to the American version. The wheel has 38 holes and they are labelled from 1 to 36. Then, there’s a one zero (0) and a double zero (00). Despite these features, the betting options on the table are the same as in the regular roulette.
When you wager your money on this game, you’ll have better chances of winning than in a regular roulette. Then again, the payment is lower than in a single-wheel, single-ball game. That is if you choose to stake on inside bets. If you opt to gamble on outside options, the payouts are somewhat higher than in the traditional game. That is if the two balls land on the two numbers you have chosen.
- A wheel with a double zero (American version).
- A remote control. Players use it to push the balls out of the tube.
- “Double ball jackpot” wagering option. To win it, two balls must land in those numbers that you’ve wagered.
- Stakes on red and black.
What Are the Double Ball Roulette Betting Options?
- Single or straight: It’s an option allowing you to wager on one number. It includes the one zero and the double zero. The payment is 17:1. You win when one of the balls land on the number you put your money on. The payment is doubled if both of them fall in the chosen number.
- Split: The payout is 8 to 1 here. You’ll place the chip on the line that divides the two adjacent numbers. Of course, the payout is twice bigger if two balls stopped in one of the numbers you’ve chosen.
- Street: You’ll be paid 5:1 or 10:1 (if two balls settle in one of the selected figures). It includes the numbers in a row.
- Corner: It covers four numbers in a group. Place the chip where these figures meet. It pays 3:1, and it’s doubled if two balls land in one of those numbers.
- Five: With a payout of 5:2 or 5:1, you place your stake at the end of 0 and 1.
- Line: This option covers six numbers. Place the chip on the line that separates the two rows. The payment is quite low.
- Red or black, even or odd, low or high: These options pays 3:1.
- Dozen. It covers 12 numbers.
- Red and black numbers: This one is unique to this game. If one ball lands on a number with a red colour, and another one settles on a number in the black field, you’ll be paid 1:1.
- Double ball: It has the highest payout. If you’re lucky enough, the two balls will land on the same number you’ve bet.
Versions of the Game
Some online casinos in the UK offer two versions of this game. One is the electronic model. It offers a lot of excitement. But if you want more features, you can choose to play the Liver Dealer mode. In here, you’ll see real tablets, dealers, and streaming images.
Royal Panda, for example, offers the live version. The minimum bet here is £0.25, and the maximum wager is £2,000 per turn. If you play the Double ball Roulette for real money, you must deposit real cash. Your first deposit will be doubled by the casino, thanks to its welcome bonus. So, if you want to play Double Ball Roulette online, visit our casino reviews page to find the best place to spend time with pleasure!