Multi Wheel Roulette
It’s an easy game because you only need to pick a number, activate a wheel and be lucky. The possibility of a quick win makes this game a favourite choice among casino enthusiasts. Although multi-wheel roulette has one roulette table, it does come with eight wheels. Online casino manufacturers developed these additional wheels so you can triumph multiple times per wager. It may have extra turns but its rules are identical to the single variant.
How to Play Multi Wheel Roulette
In Multi Wheel Roulette, different wagering options are on. You must guess where the ball will land. You can gamble on one number, or you can guess that the number is odd or even. Stakes with fewer numbers will give you high odds of winning.
Make a wager first before you activate the wheel. There are two types of wager, the inner and the outer bets. Listed below are the betting options available in this game.
Inner Wagering Options
- Single: Risk on one number with a payout of 35 to 1.
- Split: The payout here is 17 to 1 if one of the two adjacent numbers wins.
- Street: It pays 11 to 1, and you can bet on those numbers in a row.
- Corner: In here, you’ll wager on a group of four numbers. The payout is 8 to 1.
- Six Line: Choose this option if you wish to bet on six numbers with a payout of 5 to 1.
Outer Wagering Options
- Columns: It covers one line with 12 numbers. It pays 2 to 1.
- Dozens: Gamble from 1 to 12 or 25 to 36. The payout is 2 to 1.
- Odd/Even: It incorporates all numbers, either odd or even.
- Red/black: It’s a bet that includes all colours. If the ball lands on the chosen colour, you win.
Advantages of Multi Wheel Roulette
Both single and Multi Wheel Roulette are the same in terms of rules. However, you’re playing more than one wheel at a time. That is, you’re wagering on six or eight different ones. There are different versions of this roulette game. In Microgaming, for example, you’ll have eight of them. Playtech has six.
- Since it’s a Multi Wheel Roulette, you can take a risk on multiple wheels at once, thereby, multiplying your winnings.
- After making a bet, start spinning the wheel. The result pays out independently. In that case, you’re likely to win on one and lose on another wheel. Once the winning number is determined, any wins will be added to your account balance. You can use it to gamble on another spin.
- Because you can bet on more than one wheel, you’ll pay for every spin. That is, if you place your bet on two of them, you’ll have to double the price. So, if you play online Multi Wheel Roulette on all eight wheels with a £10 for every wheel, your total bet will be £80. Though, if you are a high roller, this may be an advantage and not a drawback because, in case of winning on all wheels, the payout will be big too.
The Multi Wheel Roulette has two automatic play modes:
- The simple mode lets you choose the number of rounds that you wish to play.
- The advanced mode, on the other hand, allows you to set up a condition when the game ends.
Then again, you will need to make a gamble first before you can hit this mode. For every succeeding round, your initial bet will be placed automatically. After placing a stake, click the autoplay button and choose how many rounds (1 to 99) you want to play. If you pick the advanced autoplay mode, you can pick more conditions for the mode. When you choose the “stop on any win,” for example, the game ends if you win. If you want to halt the game after getting a win that’s beyond a particular amount that you set up, then choose the “stop when gain exceeds” option. Other options would include stopping when your balance exceeds, or your balance is small.
How to Win Multi Wheel Roulette
Unfortunately, no particular strategy can make you win in Multi Wheel Roulette game. Regardless of your bet, you’re still subject to a 2.7 percent house edge. The game is designed to give players a fair payout. But the inclusion of zero in European Roulette is what gives it an advantage over American Roulette, with a double zero and a bigger house edge respectively. Whatever bet you make, it will change your overall casino experience. That is, if you bet on one or two wheels at a time, you may lose twice. However, if you are lucky enough, you will get a huge payout playing Multi Wheel Roulette for real money, If you want to make sure you won’t lose all your money, just place bets on “odd/even,” or “red/black.” In this way, you may win more often, even though the payment is quite low.