A signup bonus is offered to a player who has successfully completed the registration. Over the years, land-based casinos have derived ways through which they can attract punters to gamble with them. From free drinks, hotel rooms, to free rounds at the wheel, every casino has been and is still working towards giving its clientele an experience different from the next house in order to attract new customers and maintain the ones that are already patrons. These methods of enticing gamers are adopted by online casinos, but free drinks are replaced with free bonuses.
How a Signup Bonus Works
There is nothing complicated – you just need to register with a casino site, and they will credit your casino account with either some cash or free spins to try out their games. This kind of offer is valid for real money accounts only, and in some cases, you may be asked to verify your identity. A signup bonus can be given for all types of games or a specific one, roulette for example. It usually has a max cashout and some wagering requirements to meet before converting the bonus money into withdrawable balance.
Types of Signup Bonuses
There are two types of roulette sign up bonuses:
- Cashable: This is a bonus that you can withdraw and keep once you have met the wagering requirements. For example, you’ve got £20 to play online roulette, the wager stands at x45, so you will need to wager £900 before the bonus becomes withdrawable. Remember to check the percentage that roulette contributes towards the wagering in a casino you play.
- Non-cashable: This bonus is offered for new players to test the games, and it is usually valid for a short period after the registration is completed. Even if you win some money from it, these windings will be voided.
What Games Can You Play with a Registration Bonus
Over the years, various types of roulette have been developed by providers like Playtech, Evolution Gaming, Play’n Go and others. Most reputable casinos offer different roulette versions along with roulette bonuses. Below are some of the major types of roulette to you can use your signup bonus in:
- European Roulette– The wheel of this type has one zero which makes it easier to win.
- American Roulette– The wheel here has two zero slots (0 and 00) and is, therefore, harder than the European Roulette.
- Betfair Zero Roulette which is offered by the Betfair Casino has no zero on the wheel, and this means that the house does not get an advantage over the gambler.
- 3D Roulette. The wheel of this type is in 3D.
- Multi-wheel Roulette– This one gives you the option of playing on six or even eight wheels at a go.
Casinos That Offer the Best Signup Roulette Bonuses
- Paddy Power
Being the largest casino in Ireland, Paddy Power has perfected the casino experience it offers its clients. Paddy Power offers about 15 roulette games, mostly developed by Playtech and a signup bonus of £5. To be able to withdraw the signup bonus, you will need to wager it 50 times. Once you have signed up, Paddy Power further gives you a welcome bonus of £200 matched in three instalments.
- Sky Vegas
Sky Vegas Casino offers games from many different providers. Their slogan is “All the best games, all in one place.” Sky Vegas offers about 13 different kinds of roulette on its site. The signup bonus amount is £10, but it can, however, not be withdrawn.
While we are on the lookout for deals that will bring forth more profit, it is important that all the clauses are properly read through and understood. Casinos are out to make a profit, and with all the bonuses being thrown around, there is always a catch. The great thing, however, is that all the exceptions and other footnotes are usually stated clearly in the terms and conditions section.